Workshop "Clean Water and Remediation Technologies. Focus on Chornobyl Disaster and Anthropogenic Pollution" / 2019
April, 23 2019
The Swedish Institute (SI) Alumni Network in Ukraine in partnership with the Institute of Cell Biology and Genetic Engineering NAS of Ukraine (ICBGE) and the Radiobiological Society of Ukraine (RSU) are proud to invite you to a workshop!
- water resources in Ukraine and Europe
- radioactive pollution of waters including contamination from Chornobyl disaster
- chemical and other anthropogenic pollution in waters
- biological and health effects of polluted waters
- water biodiversity
- clean water and sanitation, including purification and remediation technologies
- agriculture and sustainable water management
- water resources and global climate changes
- international cooperation in decision of water problems
March, 20, 2019 – Abstract and registration form submission deadline April 4, 2019 – Workshop acceptance notification, second information letter will be placed at workshop web-page April, 23, 2019 – Workshop
To participate in the workshop it is necessary until March, 20, 2019:
- to fill a registration form on https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCxTmQXjM-eelMjTor00rwOtIZSFKjGOd8ZtmmrIlrXWdtCg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- to send an electronic abstract prepared according to the text style requirements to e-mail of organizing committee firstname.lastname@example.org (Appendix).
All the notifications will be sent to the e-mail address according to the submitted application form. Event acceptance notification will be sent at April 4, 2019.
For more information please contact Dr. Nataliia Kutsokon, SI alumna, secretary of the workshop via e-mail email@example.com
- Web: http://icbge.org.ua/ukr/Workshop_%22Clean_Water_and_Remediation_Technologies._Focus_on_Chornobyl_Disaster_and_Anthropogenic_Pollution%22_/_2019
- Information letter EN
- Information letter UK